Every new season gives us new fashion nail trends. So, in this article, you will find out what the fall \ winter season 2016 2017 will please us? New trends are identified in polishes’ colors, prints and as well as in the nails’ shape. Pay attention to the following recommendations that will help you be compelling to your fingertips.
Fashion Trends: Shape and Length
The current season defines naturalness – natural shades of neat nails – as the major nail trend. In 2016-2017, oval and almond-shaped nails are becoming increasingly popular, and you should forget about the square shape for some time.
Today, leading nail technicians recommend women to have the cute slick round nails. The nail plate should not have protruding parts and should look gentle, receding and maximally natural.
The length can be rather short, and if there is lack of extravagance, you can compensate for it with the bright decor or impressive strokes. With such elements even the most quiet everyday short nails design can be turned into the elegant evening manicure.
But do not forget that the new season does not reject the long nails that visually lengthen feminine fingers and make them more elegant. Here it is important to choose design widely. As we have found, the square shape is not in vogue now and the same applies to too long stilettos and other sharp shapes. Choose only quiet, sensitive and plain lines.
Color and Print
In fall \ winter 2016-2017, the color range of the nails must match shades of the lips or the eyelids. As for the most popular colors, choose the following ones:
• Rich red. By the way, all its shades are allowable, from the playful scarlet rose to the aristocratic cherry. This color expresses its owner’s restless temper, it lures, attacks and wins. Such manicure is considered to be one of the most bold and extravagant options.
• Aristocratic white. Here any of its shades and variations can be relevant. On the nails simple, slightly shimmering pearl shades look amazing and quite restrained, but at the same time the matte palette look extremely attractive. The white color symbolizes romance, it is light, aerial like a cloud and, thereby, universal.
• Deep black, the absolute trend of the current season. This color can either be the dominant one or play the role of a gentle decorative element. It is excellent if combined with decorative little things, such as strasses, sequins and gems, and can be the main point of any design.
• Blue. It is not possible to be tired of this color: it is unobtrusive and delicate, at the same time restrained and swell. The blue color with all its shades has moved from the previous season into the current one. All beauty of this palette is that it applicable to everyday manicure that is able to become maximally intelligent and as well as to romantic manicure.
• Gray, another designer’s favourite. Despite its boring nature, on the nails it is surprisingly bright and attractive. It is easy to achieve this effect just by selecting any metallic shades, from the ashy gloss to the rich dark grey metal.
• Impressive purple that will not leave anyone indifferent. It is an incredible, mysterious a bit and at the same time bright and magnificent color. Using purple you can create manicure for quiet winter evening as well as for a noisy party.
Now fashionable prints are gradients, laces, gentle waves, bristling zigzags, diverse geometric figures and shapeless spots. Regarding the upcoming Christmas holidays theme pictures such as snowflakes, Christmas tree’s branches, snowmen, deer and gift boxes with bows will be in trend.