Among the fair sex, the question about possibility to lose weight without causing damage to health is always relevant. It all depends on the selected plan to combat excess weight and diet. It is safe to say that there are even beneficial diets, one of these is the honey diet.
Core and advantages of the honey diet
Low-calorie carbohydrate program lets effectively get rid of the extra kilos without causing harm. The basis of the ‘honey’ nutrition is complex carbohydrates that are absorbed slowly, releasing calories dosed and allow the body to get rid of them in the course of physical activity, without forming fat. Decrease in quantity of proteins and lipids also promotes weight loss.
Honey is quickly absorbed by the body, and the active ingredients in its composition trigger processes of splitting of subcutaneous fat layer. The sweet honey pastries serve a great alternative to sugar without causing the release of large amounts of glucose in the blood.
Stabilizing the acidity of the stomach, honey inhibits the production of gastric lipase, responsible for the accumulation of excess fat in the body. Reducing of the secretion activity blocks not only the formation of fat, but also promotes the breakdown of earlier stocks.
Nutritionists say using the honey instead of sugar will allow losing of 4-5 kg per month, at the same time there is no need to make significant changes in your daily diet.
The high content of organic acids, macro- and micronutrients, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins makes the product truly healing and prevents vitamin deficiency, which is a permanent companion of women’s mono-diets.
The main advantages of the honey diet
– Normalization of metabolic processes, acceleration of the process of digestion;
– Strengthening the immune system, stimulation of protective functions of the body;
– Improved digestion, bowel;
– Normalization of the pancreas;
– Diet is favorably endured without the constant feeling of hunger;
– The minimum probability of failure;
– Honey is a natural antidepressant, it invigorates, improves mood, reduces appetite;
– Nutritious, fortified and balanced diet eliminates the need for the use of vitamin supplements;
– There is no need to count calories and weigh portions;
– Diet products are generally available; there is no need in particular use of time-consuming preparation technology;
– High-performance, in a week you can part with 2-3 kilograms;
– The range of options of diets on the basis of honey allows choosing the best in taste preferences;
– This way of eating is suitable for a diabetic diet preparation;
– Mild laxative effect is particularly useful in diets rich in fiber;
– A diet is suitable for people leading a sedentary lifestyle.
The main rules of the honey diet
Sugar in its pure form is completely eliminated. Salt intake is reduced to 2-3 grams.
Eating 4 or 5 times a day, small portions. The last meal is taken 4 hours before bedtime.
Drink of at least 1.5 liters of pure water per day.
At least 3 times a week it is necessary to carry out a complex of basic physical exercises for all muscle groups to accelerate the weight loss process.
Foods high in starch (some vegetables and cereals) neutralize the beneficial properties of honey, therefore, should be completely excluded from the diet.
The main ingredient of the diet before using should not undergo heat treatment.
The set of products for the honey diet
The main diet ingredient is honey. It should be natural, fresh, free from preservatives and industrial contaminants, not pasteurized. Condition of the product must be liquid or paste (sugar-coated does not fit).
Nutritionists recommend the use of expensive high-quality honey from acacia or herbs.
The diet should include low-calorie milk and milk products to facilitate full absorption of honey.
Fiber obtained from starch-ferr fruits and vegetables promotes active splitting of lipids. Products with a high content of carotene and vitamin A (carrots, pomegranates, tomatoes, bell peppers, beets, apples) are useful.
Allowed limited use of lean veal, poultry, lean sea fish, pork and beef by-products, seafood.
If you can not completely abandon the cereals and wholegrain bread, reduce intake to a minimum.
Vegetables and fruits are recommended to eat raw. Options for heat treatment is stewing in water, boiling, grilling, steaming.
The liquid diet should include a mineral water, jelly, fruit drinks, herbal teas, nectars (vegetable and fruit), cocoa, organic coffee.
Products, not included in the list above, should be deleted. They are a canned food, animal fats and oils, fried foods, salted, smoked, marinades. Fast food, pastry, sweet pastries, prepared food, energy drinks, sweet soda, sweet packaged juices are under the ban.