One of the most reliable and effective methods for you to quickly, and most importantly – painlessly to correct your vision in our country is the laser correction. Thanks to this unique ophthalmic surgery, you can forget about such unpleasant diseases like farsightedness, nearsightedness or astigmatism.
The main advantages of laser vision correction
Nowadays, almost every third inhabitant of the Earth has some vision problems. Firstly, it’s because of presence of a huge number of different factors that affect the deterioration of eyesight.
Before this, the sight could be improved, only by wearing special glasses or contact lenses. However, not all people like these methods, because such lenses are inconvenient while wearing, and the glasses are also not for everyone.
A more reliable and effective way to improve vision using a special laser was recently developed. After numerous studies, ophthalmologists proved that this method is the one of the most convenient, fast and safe ways to improve eyesight.
And there’s nothing surprising, because such a modern way of laser vision correction has a lot of advantages:
• This eye operation is absolutely painless, because they just use special drops with the local anesthesiologists effect.
• In addition, we should not forget that the correction of the eyesight using ultra-modern laser takes about 10-15 minutes. And the laser exposure lasts less than one minute.
• A person, who used the laser correction, can forget about contact lenses and inconvenient glasses.
• Laser can effect both of your glass simultaneously.
• Studies have confirmed that there are not any side effects; your vision won’t deteriorate, and it’s absolutely safe for health.
• Using this method, you can overcome the astigmatism, hyperopia and myopia.
• The procedure can be used to people from 18 to 55 years.
• The effect after the surgery is noticeable after 2 hours.
• Person doesn’t need a hospital treatment, and can go home immediately after the operation.
The doctor, who made this ophthalmologic operation, can informs about the degree of efficiency of the performed manipulations.